2.6

I have purchased things from this company for years but after my last encounter I will NOT be buying from them again.I purchased an order and the shipping was excellent.

I purchased about 10 items but 3-4 were too big. So I go to return these items with receipt and items were in Rainbow bag from shipping. The first issue was no one greeted myself or other customers entering. It was hard to tell who was working and who was customers.

So after I started unloading items someone finally walks up. The first issue was that even though there was a clothing tag on one item the price was on outer bag so I was told no refund could be given on item. I was like OK cool. After she looked at my receipt she said oh you purchased a lot i'll take the one without the price and use the SKU on the receipt.

So we get all the way through the process and she says OK where's the card used then looks on the receipt and says oh sorry I can't take it back you paid with paypal. So I told her yea but it was taken from a card attached to that account. She was like sorry next time use a credit card not paypal.

I replied there will not be a next time but thank you anyway.Horrible customer service.This should be printed on the site.

Review about: Rainbow Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Shops?

Comments