Contact Rainbow Shops

03:25 AVG CALL DURATION
4% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Rainbow Shops to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Your staff members at your kids store on memorial dr. Stn Mtn Ga. All staff have ruled bad attiudes. I walked in and they were all ganging up on customer. Im selecting clothing pit on top of rack, young lady doesnt speak, ask if were done”
  • “The loudest most vulgar music I've ever heard while shopping with my granddaughter words such as *** Etc. it wasn't just one song it was every song they played had some type of vulgar music. Unprofessional environment. Very offencive to women”
  • “Terrible service”

Return/ Replace:

• “Disagreement regarding return merchandise”
  • “Manager rude to me at one of you location in Philadelphia cut me off while I as talking. I was trying to return some tights never had a problem with a return.”
  • “Ask about return”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “I did not receive pay today”
  • “The items are one day shipping”

Refund:

• “Refund was not deposited in my account”
  • “Refund hasn’t been credited to my account yet”

Employment:

• “W2 Form”
  • “W2 2017”

Cards:

• “My money was taken from my card and order never shipped”

Other:

• “Reference letter”
  • “Hi my name is Tammy Sharon Baker and I am the soleowner operator andinvestor of the rainbow shops here in the USA and abroad I am looking for my profit. Hecks of Bout the thousand sixhundredper check here in theyonkers NY location where I currently 3”
  • “Layaway issues”

About Rainbow Shops

Top 5 Rainbow Shops Products

Shirt, Shoes, Dress, Jeans, Underwear

Top 5 Likes about Rainbow Shops

Good deals on cute cheap stuff, It was ok, Somewhat polite sales associates, Plus size idea but cheap quality made, Run around i got

Top 5 Dislikes about Rainbow Shops

Customer service, Customer sevice, Return policy, Employees, Their customer sevice

Summary

Rainbow Shops is a fashion boutique that focuses on designing, manufacturing and retailing clothing and apparel. The company was founded in 1935 in New York City. It grew to over 300 stores by 1999 and nowadays the store has over 1000 locations in 37 U.S. states. Rainbow Shops also has resident office in Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. The goods offered by the store include a wide variety of clothing for juniors, children and plus sizes. Aside from selling clothes the store offers a wide selection of shoes. Rainbow Shops provides many special offers such as discounts, sales and free shipping to certain locations.

Rainbow Shops reviews and complaints

Rainbow Shops is ranked 191 out of 1991 in Footwear and Clothing category

Area Served

USA

Edit Description
Show

Rainbow Shops Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Rainbow Shops to

Tbdress
931 reviews
1.5
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show

Products and Services Sold by Rainbow Shops

Do you have something to say about Rainbow Shops? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup