I walked into your store today located in Fayetteville, NC off of Gillespie St and not one employee spoke to me upon walking in, during my search for a piece of clothing nor as I walked out.I witnessed the employees speaking to other customers as they where coming in and out of the store.

As I left an employee was standing by the door and never once said a word to me; she just looked at me. I don't think this is appropriate behavior of the staff that was working today. I felt that because of the color of my skin is the reason no one spoke to me. I don't like throwing the race card out there but if I would have been African American I would have been greeted as I walked in as well as when I left.

I have been a customer of yours since approx. 20 years and never have I ever felt this way. As of today though I will not step another foot into your store as well as purchase another item from your online site. If your company cannot hire the appropriate type of people to work in your stores then you should just close them.

I wonder how many other white customers walked into that store and have felt the same way as i had today.Your employees should be ashamed of themselves.

Review about: Rainbow Shops Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Shops?

Comments