On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants on I stepped on one of the security pins and it didn't have a back on it so it went str8 through my foot so I had to pull it out immediately blood was everywhere the store employees helped me and also realized that the pin was in the pant wrong and not secured correctly they appoligized and I asked to fill out a accident report because I am diabetic and anything going in my foot can result in me loosing my foot I was told that corporate would be contacting me of my injury as of any store you would think the corporate office would check on their customer well after two weeks past I still hadn't heard anything and in the process my foot had swollen up causing me to not be able to attend school like im supposed to and my wound had crusted over so I went to the doctor and they told me it was important I get a tetanus shot so I did and to keep the wound clean and dry until it closed up and healed in the process I still heard nothing back so I went to the store and the employees did another accident report updating it and resending my new number incase corporate tried to contact me well now it is 4-27-2015 and I still have not heard anything from them nor been reimbursed for my days I lost of school or doctors bill and shot which is very dissatisfying and bad customer service I have not even had the company send me a appoligy letter or postcard not even a phone call of if im ok or not which is really bad business because I am a loyal customer of your stores and have been shopping there for years the ladies all know me well in the store and know how loyal I am to you guys but this really has made me sad and frown upon the business and im thinking of getting a lawyer and filing a lawsuit because this could have been a lot worse and I could have lost my foot and nobody has even checked on me or tried to ask or satisfy me and make things better with me or even reimburse my pain and suffering and doctor bill visit.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "The Grove at Clarksville is the worst place we've rented from thus far. They don't care about the safety of their tenants. My 21 year old daughter was threatened with..."
- "I myself have fallen into victim of the Doyles known as Bryan Doyle his real name is George Doyle Tabitha and Sandra Webb back in March of 2015 I purchased..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."