On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants on I stepped on one of the security pins and it didn't have a back on it so it went str8 through my foot so I had to pull it out immediately blood was everywhere the store employees helped me and also realized that the pin was in the pant wrong and not secured correctly they appoligized and I asked to fill out a accident report because I am diabetic and anything going in my foot can result in me loosing my foot I was told that corporate would be contacting me of my injury as of any store you would think the corporate office would check on their customer well after two weeks past I still hadn't heard anything and in the process my foot had swollen up causing me to not be able to attend school like im supposed to and my wound had crusted over so I went to the doctor and they told me it was important I get a tetanus shot so I did and to keep the wound clean and dry until it closed up and healed in the process I still heard nothing back so I went to the store and the employees did another accident report updating it and resending my new number incase corporate tried to contact me well now it is 4-27-2015 and I still have not heard anything from them nor been reimbursed for my days I lost of school or doctors bill and shot which is very dissatisfying and bad customer service I have not even had the company send me a appoligy letter or postcard not even a phone call of if im ok or not which is really bad business because I am a loyal customer of your stores and have been shopping there for years the ladies all know me well in the store and know how loyal I am to you guys but this really has made me sad and frown upon the business and im thinking of getting a lawyer and filing a lawsuit because this could have been a lot worse and I could have lost my foot and nobody has even checked on me or tried to ask or satisfy me and make things better with me or even reimburse my pain and suffering and doctor bill visit.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I myself have fallen into victim of the Doyles known as Bryan Doyle his real name is George Doyle Tabitha and Sandra Webb back in March of 2015 I purchased..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."