I went into store# 01053 to purchase some panties, and accessories today.When I got home and started to take the panties out of the bag, and laid them on my bed my husband noticed one of them had a very noticeable stain in the crotch area.

I find this very disturbing and disgusting, and very unsanitary. This should never happen!!!! I really feel like I should be compensated in some way.

I feel if I would have put them on without being fully aware, and would caught something this could have been a more serious matter.I have attached a picture.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rainbow Shops and uploaded a picture. He best about rainbow shops underwear from Rainbow Shops was it was ok. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rainbow Shops.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rainbow Shops to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Shops?

Comments