Rainbow Shops - Review about Opening Hours from Augusta, Georgia
Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could not purchase anything.Put everything back.
This was the store on wrightsboro rd in Augusta Ga.
I will never shop here again and will ensure I discourage everyone who is always asking me where I shop.I am in human resources and train customer service to many reputable companies, I recommend this company retrain their employees, they are costing this company hundreds of dollars.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Opening Hours
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a top and went out of town. Put shirt on and strap broke. One day past 7 day return policy. Manager told me that i could only exchange...."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "Adam Dahan of OCO Transportation has gone too far this time. He has accused me on the internet of being a "drug smuggler". The main office has..."
- "They came out took pics and said someone would be out to come and take a look at the roof. Meanwhile my kids and I have been sick, im sure..."
- "I purchased a LV Cabas Mezzo ($399) Guaranteed Authentic, received the bag (unknowingly bought from Japan), at first glance seemed nice, felt fairly good, until I started to exam the..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."