Rainbow Shops - Review about Rainbow Top from Hearne, Texas
Purchased a top and went out of town.Put shirt on and strap broke.
One day past 7 day return policy. Manager told me that i could only exchange. I dont want to exchange because something else could happen and i won't be able to get my money back.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Rainbow Top
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Bought sofa loves seat and recliner talked to American signature bad quality only asked them to remove from my house since I am older and cannot move would not even..."
- "Bad product, bad customer service. 6 year old unit breaks down every summer and every winter. Parts are covered under warranty but labor isn't. I've been sitting in my 90..."