1.6

On 4-13-18 i Angela Wren was shopping at store #01606 the manager walked behind and repeatedly said quit messing up her store she was loud disrespectful and rude her rant went on about 30 minutes in front of customers she refused to allow me to by 2 pair of $3 shoes that were on sale this shopping experience was horrible i have shopped sy Rainbow severa years i never experienced this she bragged about how she will soon be district manager and she is going to keep going up in the company she appeared to be confident that she would not have any consequences she kept telling me contact corporate she repeatedly kept saying this my store you can get out she told me if i kept asking for corporate number she wouldnt allow me to make my purchase i would like someone to contact me in upper management at 414 231-0318 I experienced a horrible intimadating moment i spent over $90 for my items the cashier was nice however the manager teally need to be trained this was not a great shopping experience and i dont know if i will continue to shop with a company who have managers that openly devalue paying customers I look forward to hearing from someone from your co.

Review about: Rainbow Shops Manager.

Comments

Why on Earth would you tolerate a 30 minute rant from anyone about anything ? ................There is far more to this story than you have stated ; any rational person would have departed the scene immediately.