I ORDERED MY DRESS FOR MY GRADUATION IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME EARLY BUT WHEN I CHECKED IT .ITS COMING THE SAME DAY AS MY GRADUATION LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL *** IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL MADE ME *** PAY EXTRA MONEY JUST TO GET MY DRESS BEFORE Y'ALL MAKE ME SO *** PISSED LIKE AND I CALLED TO RETURN MY SHIPMENT AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE COULDN'T EVEN HELP AND Y'ALL COULD NOT EVEN HELP WHAT KIND OF COMPANY THAT AND WHEN YOU GO TO THE STORE YOU FIND STRAIGHT HISPANIC PEOPLE TALKING TO EACH OTHER AND NOT WORKING LAST TIME I CHECKED ITS WORK FOR A REASON.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rainbow Shops and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rainbow Shops.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Rainbow Shops to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Shops?

Comments