Very upset about my recent visit to the rainbow shop in rotterdamn mall located in area code 12306.i entered the store and not even a minute in i overhear two employees shouting.one was stating "i dont understand why we have to be here during their 15 minutes breaks..its not like they will come here." I replied well you are rudely shouting..these two employees were in different ends of the store...a conversation like that should be held during a meeting not shared with their customers...i am one of the customers they were referring to thats why i made a comment..i also want to relax while shopping not overhear complaints of your employees and complaints about my employees none the less. The dept of tax and finance relocated to the mall..we are all not happy about this move and was encouraged to take advantage of the mall ammenities such as the shops...when i hear someone complain we are here, doesnt make us as a dept.

Feel welcomed...i then proceeded with shopping and the one employee gets closer to the other but still shouting says "she's complaining we are shouting..."and continues to talk about me to the other employee in a rude manner.ive never been so offended and unwelcomed i dont want to go back to this store..very unprofessional..i also called the corporate customer service line and wanted a follow up and asked to take down my phone number..i was told rainbow doesnt do that..2mins in the store and a complete waste of my break..very unhappy and will tell my coworkers to avoid this store for any further inconveinance or inapproprriate comments. Phone number is 5188166393 i would like to know if these people will recieve customer service training or training in re to new employees working in the same mall...we should greet eachother not turn another away.

Review about: Rainbow Shops Customer Care.

Comments