2.0

I spent over $100on Wednesday, took back some items on Thursday, none of which had been with nor the tags removed, only to be looked down upon by a portly lady who had been staring me down in the parking lot before I came into the store. I filled out her information card and fished around for the receipt.

I proclaimed the would return once I had the receipt, which turned out to be within 30 minutes. She informed me that I could not return when items and that lingerie and underwear were not returnable. I chuckled and obviously agreed. I protested and showed the woman the status of the tiny strips fashioned into under garments, to which she said it's posted right here.

Here being adjacent to the link which crowded the counter, cleverly tucked on the side of the register. Of course, there aren't any alerts nor return oriented literature displayed next to the under garments. She looked at me as if I had stole something and that I would not be returning. Much to her dismay, I did.

With receipt in hand, I approached the counter. She sighed, and sent a part time employee to assist me.

I was spoken to in a truly disrespectful and condescending manner. All for a mere $15.

Review about: Rainbow Shops Customer Care.

Reason of review: I never have to shop there again. .

Comments