2.3

I needed a smaller purse/handbag for work, but I didn't want to spend the $25+ they cost elsewhere.I was pleasantly surprised when I found the perfect size at Rainbow for only $12.

There was a security tag on the bag that prevented me from seeing the inside, which definitely bothered me. Against my better judgement, I bought it anyway. When I got home, the inside of the bag was okay except for one problem--the inside zipper doesn't zip. It makes having a separate pocket pointless, and I pointed this out to the sales associate when I went back the next day.

"No refunds or exchanges on anything in the store." I guess you get what you pay for, and next time I'll shop elsewhere.Now I know that Rainbow cares about quick money more than lifelong customers.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Rainbow Shops and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rainbow Shops to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no walking room, poor quality and too dark to really see. Author liked the most somewhat polite sales associates. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rainbow Shops handbag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rainbow Shops?

Comments

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #1350750

Actually that is totally not correct. You can return or exchange a handbag so they just outright lied to your face! Bunch of liars