I needed a smaller purse/handbag for work, but I didn't want to spend the $25+ they cost elsewhere.I was pleasantly surprised when I found the perfect size at Rainbow for only $12.
There was a security tag on the bag that prevented me from seeing the inside, which definitely bothered me. Against my better judgement, I bought it anyway. When I got home, the inside of the bag was okay except for one problem--the inside zipper doesn't zip. It makes having a separate pocket pointless, and I pointed this out to the sales associate when I went back the next day.
"No refunds or exchanges on anything in the store." I guess you get what you pay for, and next time I'll shop elsewhere.Now I know that Rainbow cares about quick money more than lifelong customers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Somewhat polite sales associates
What I disliked
- No walking room
- Poor quality
- Too dark to really see
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Was in the store and had over 10 outfits accumulated with jewelry and at 8:03 when I went to check out I was inform that they were closed and could..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."