I needed a smaller purse/handbag for work, but I didn't want to spend the $25+ they cost elsewhere.I was pleasantly surprised when I found the perfect size at Rainbow for only $12.
There was a security tag on the bag that prevented me from seeing the inside, which definitely bothered me. Against my better judgement, I bought it anyway. When I got home, the inside of the bag was okay except for one problem--the inside zipper doesn't zip. It makes having a separate pocket pointless, and I pointed this out to the sales associate when I went back the next day.
"No refunds or exchanges on anything in the store." I guess you get what you pay for, and next time I'll shop elsewhere.Now I know that Rainbow cares about quick money more than lifelong customers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Somewhat polite sales associates
What I disliked
- No walking room
- Poor quality
- Too dark to really see
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I got my wedding dress from JJ's and I had not one problem. I even waited way too long to order it. They promised I'd have my dress with custom..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."